How to make Lego from fondant

Last week I put the question ‘What are some good boy themes?’ out to my facebook likers and received some great ideas for upcoming tutorials. Quite a few likers suggested Lego, so I decided to come up with some Lego Cupcake Toppers

My little lego man looks like he has been indulging in too many lego cupcakes 😉

Here are my video tutorials for the above toppers – in the first video I also talk about how I made my own mini circle cutter for the green bumps on the toppers.

, , , , , ,

6 Responses to How to make Lego from fondant

1. Lakshmi Narayanan August 27, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

Thanks for these wonderful videos on making the lego’s and the lego man. For a cake I made recently, the theme was Lego’s. I figured out a way to make the actual lego’s from fondant but I was stumped about the lego man. I followed your video and the lego man came out awesome! Thanks once again for sharing. I am not sure how to attach a snap here, I wish I could send you a picture!

• BronnieBakes Admin August 27, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

THankyou! and I am so glad the tutorials helped.

I would LOVE to see a photo – my email is bronnie@bronniebakes.com

2. maida November 4, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

i don’t really like messy cake cause my mo is a boss were lego cake instituted

3. maida November 4, 2014 at 8:50 pm #

i don’t really like messy cake but your lucky your nice baker i am so choosy because my mom is a boss in cakes so good luck when she visit you next next year 2016

• maida November 4, 2014 at 8:52 pm #

why don’t you make emmit wild style and so on make a lego movie cake with the casts

• BronnieBakes Admin November 5, 2014 at 6:40 am #

Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to add it to my long list of tutorials to do!!!!