Ella’s Playschool Birthday Party

Remember Ella’s 1st birthday from last year? Her very talented photographer Mum has been one of my best friends since we were 11 – so roughly 10 years ago 😉

I wanted to do a quick wrap up of the Playschool Party for you today

Teddybear tutorial

Playschool PartyFondant block tutorial

Stamped hearts

HumptyPlayschool Party

Jemima

Chocolate covered oreos

The kid’s food table..

Playschool Party

Isn’t this the most gorgeous idea? Ella’s grandmother made these and I am going to do a tutorial on them in the future

Playschool Party

The beautiful birthday girl Ella!

, , , , , ,

12 Responses to Ella’s Playschool Birthday Party

1. Lisa July 10, 2013 at 11:01 am #

Oh I love this! Came across it when looking for Play School Party deas for my son’s 2d birthday. Love the little Humpty – great tutorial on how to make it… Going to attempt it! I also live the window cookies! I noticed the Play School themed plates, cups etc in this pic. I’m having lots of trouble getting them. Think they may have stopped making them? Do you know where your friend got hers?

• BronnieBakes Admin July 10, 2013 at 11:16 am #

HI Lisa

THankyou so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate them 🙂

I will check with Bec where she got them from but I have a feeling she ordered it from the UK. I will let you know

2. Lisa August 14, 2013 at 9:15 am #

Hi Bronnie

My daughter asked for a play school cake and my first thought was gees, where do I start?? Google to the rescue lol. First cake I saw was yours, FABULOUS! I’m very new to baking, made my 9 yr old a minecraft TNT block cake a month ago (it had me crying in a corner lol) and now I’m hooked! I think you and your tutorials are brilliant. Easy to follow/understand. Made Humpty and Jemima last night and so stoked with the way they turned out. Thanks so much, looking forward to attempting many more of your ideas. Thanks, Lisa 🙂

• BronnieBakes Admin August 14, 2013 at 2:54 pm #

Thankyou so much Lisa for such a lovely comment! i really appreciate it 🙂

I am so happy to hear that you’ve had success with your tutorials. All the best with the rest of the cake – you’ll have to send me a pic. Have a wonderful party!

3. Lauren September 29, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

Hi,
    I am also planning a Play School themed party, thank you for sharing photos and instructions of your fabulous work.
    I’d love to know how the banner was made. Any tips/links would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers.

• BronnieBakes Admin September 29, 2013 at 5:59 pm #

Hi Lauren and thankyou for your lovely message. My girlfriend’s sister in law did all the non-edible decorations so I will follow up with her and let you know.

All the best with the party!

• BronnieBakes Admin September 30, 2013 at 11:07 am #

HI Lauren

My girlfriend said that they printed out the letters on the computer, stuck them on a card and used a stanley knife to cut them out. She then punched holes in the corner and threaded them onto twine.

• Lauren October 6, 2013 at 11:42 am #

Great, thanks for chasing that up for me.

4. Gabrielle March 2, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

Thank you so much for these tutorials! I have never used fondant before, but was keen to give it a go for my sons 2nd bday yesterday. Mine weren’t quite as perfect and I improvised a bit, but loved the tutorials and found them great to follow. Was thrilled with the final result & received many compliments too. Most importantly, my little boy knew who all the characters were, so this was the biggest win for me! Thanks again x

• BronnieBakes Admin March 3, 2014 at 10:33 am #

That is so wonderful to hear!! I’m so glad it all went well – thanks for letting me know! x

1. Little Miss Sunshine Birthday Party | - February 18, 2014

[…] and in return I make all the sweet treats for her daughter’s birthday Last year we had a Playschool party and the year before an elephant […]

2. Come Inside it's a Play School Party - Little Party Love - April 6, 2015